Better Brand Reputation Just like conventional marketing, brand reputation is also an important sector in digital marketing. Marketers residing online look for advanced and effective methodologies to build up a strong reputation online and create brand credibility among the audience.
We guess you are looking for the same. Isn’t it?
Setting up a brand reputation online is an easy task, provided that you optimize the factors that influence this. These factors are online reviews, social media activities, feedback, SEO, content, and many more. However, among them, online reviews need more attention.
Are you finding it difficult to manage your online reviews? Here we have mentioned some ideas on how someone can handle the online reviews with or without the help of any tool. We have listed down these points consulting the experts of the best business reputation management agency.
Just have a look.
5 Ways to handle online reviews for brand reputation
- Monitor online review sites: Brand reviews are done on various platforms including social media channels like Facebook. To monitor your brand reviews, your initial step would be to keep an eye on the channels where your brand reviews are usually published.
Other than Google, there is some popular third part review generating sites like Yelp, Amazon, Yellow Pages, Foursquare, BBB, and so on. Keep a tab on these sites and make sure you don’t miss out on any review added about your brand.
The best way to monitor these online review sites is by using some advanced review monitoring tools. Tools like Google My Business, Trackur, Reputology, SentiOne, Mention, etc. are purposely designed to monitor reviews and manage a brand reputation online.
- Set up Google Alerts: As we said, review monitoring tools are plenty. But the primary tool that strikes the mind first is Google Alerts. If you don’t have time to research other tools or don’t actually want to invest more then relying on Google Alerts is a good idea.
Google Alerts is an online reputation management tool that helps the users to monitor the online reviews and notify them whenever there is any new review added to the list.
However, to get a notification you have to set alerts for your business name, along with its different variations that contain misspellings. With Google Alerts, you can monitor brand mentions, keep an eye on negative reviews, respond to the reviews, and keep yourself updated with something new.
- Respond to positive reviews: Customers when appreciating your products or services or share their positive experiences with your brand, it is your responsibility to show that you are humble. In fact, a customer loves to stay back and repeat their purchase only when they find good customer support and a friendly environment.
Responding to your customer reviews you not just showcase your humbleness but even give them an assurance that you will be there for them always. It helps the brand to build trust and gain appreciation, eventually making out ways to build a strong brand reputation.
- Don’t ignore the negative reviews: Positive reviews matter but that doesn’t mean you should ignore the negative ones. Rather, ignoring the negative reviews brings a great loss to the business. How? Let us explain this a bit.
A customer shares his negative experience with the company so that the brand offers him good customer support. The reasons can be anything. For example, the coupon code is not working, the hired services are unsatisfactory, products are not up to the mark, and so on.
To keep your brand name at the top, your responsibility would be to find whether all your customers are satisfied with your products and services. If not, it is your duty to apologize to them, learn about their problem, and solve them immediately.
Initiating a conversation with the customer in the review section ensure them about your brand’s credibility. The personalized message gives them a sigh of relief, encouraging them to share a positive review in the end.
- Ask your customers for feedback: Why don’t you send a feedback mail to your customers, asking your customers to rate your brand and share a few lines about their experience?
Feedback not just helps the brand to gain an understanding of the customers’ insights but even helps them to make improvements wherever required. You can even take a screenshot of the positive feedback and share this on your social media channels. This creates a good impression on the audience and encourages them to choose your brand for making purchases.
Reputation is the key to business success. It allows the business to flourish and generate more sales with better ROI. Be it is about a small-scale business or a large enterprise, building brand reputation is always a primary requisite.
Are you finding hurdles in handling your online reviews and monitoring customer feedback? Make sure you visit a good internet reputation repair agency and hire reputation repair and management services.