learn to Create Google Chrome Incognito Mode Desktop Shortcut or guest mode on Google Chrome in windows 10/08/07
Google chrome is undoubted the best internet browser that one can use to surf the internet is not only on computers/laptops, but also on Android phones. You must have heard about Google chrome incognito mode even though it you had not heard, this tutorial will walkthrough with the introduction. We all use the internet and along with the internet there comes a privacy concern. There is a feature on Google chrome by name Chrome Incognito mode which will help you to surf the internet in better and improved way. If you use Instagram than this will help you how to turn off read receipts on Instagram
If you are still not using google chrome than I highly recommend you to use as this is the best web browser and offers various features along with security. If your chrome is running slow then read fix Chrome Slow On Windows 10 Incognito mode is not only available on google chrome, but a similar feature is available on other web browsers as well such as Microsoft edge and Mozilla firefox with name i.e. private mode. Now before we jump into the steps of on how to create browse in private mode in google chrome.
What is incognito mode chrome?
google chrome incognito mode is often known as browse in private mode, which helps you to browse the internet without leaving a trace of chrome history. Whenever you search or use the internet on google chrome, it will store all your online activity in the form of history. Extensions installed in chrome also access the online activity that you are doing in google chrome. In incognito mode, your google chrome history will not be saved and also chrome extension will not have access to the surfing history which will make your browsing secure.
How to open the browser in private mode in Google chrome – #enable-incognito-shortcut-on-desktop
- To open google chrome browse in private mode, open Google chrome
- Now click on Three dot button, placed in top right corner
- Now click on new incognito window.
This is the traditional method to open browse in private mode in google chrome. After following the process you might be wondering that although the process is simple, still it takes time to open. Hence we provide you the fastest method to open incognito mode in google chrome so that you don’t need to do the above lengthy methods.
If you want to open google chrome incognito mode fast then there are two methods – Enables users to create a desktop shortcut for incognito mode.
- Press shortcut buttons
- Create Desktop shortcut
Method 1 – Open incognito mode in google chrome
- Firstly open Google Chrome browser
- Now press Cntrl + Shift + N
Boom..!! you had open incognito mode in Google chrome with the shortcut keys.
Method 2 – How to Create Google Chrome Incognito Mode Desktop Shortcut
- Firstly you need to create a shortcut of Google chrome on you desktop or anywhere, where you want but the easiest and fastest access will be desktop
- To create google chrome shortcut, press the start button and search for chrome. Right-click hovering over it and select open file location
- Now you will be redirected to the installation path of google chrome. Now right click on the google chrome and select Sent to and then click on the desktop.
- In this way, you can create a shortcut of Google chrome
- Now right click on chrome shortcut and select properties.
- Edit target path and add ‘-incognito’ at the end of the textbox without quotes
- Now click on apply and then press ok
- In this way, you can create google chrome incognito mode desktop shortcut. Now whenever you want to access chrome incognito mode, you need to double click on the created shortcut and chrome incognito mode will be open by default
Hope you like the tutorial on how to Create Google Chrome Incognito Mode Desktop Shortcut which will help you to save time and create ease in surfing the internet. In case you want to explore another tech-related article then do check How to Track a phone Location of Kids with Tracker App. If you had any doubt regarding incognito shortcut chrome then feel free to use the comment section. We will help you to deal with it.